1122Spruce1

This is the original College Manor. The 26 unit structure presents an impressive stone facade with a grandiose front entry stair leading to double doors and stained glass windows. Constructed in the 1800s as a Missionary College for women, it was totally restored in 1966 after a fire. The well insulated building includes a central air conditioning system, electric and gas cooking and hot water for all units.

Learn More About This Property
1126Spruce1

This is a traditional red brick townhouse style with twelve apartments. It was built in the mid 1800s.This historic property shares a magnificent courtyard with 1122-24 Spruce Street. Together they form a nicely landscaped courtyard seldom found in a downtown property. The apartments are being renovated as they become available. The building lies in an eclectic neighborhood. It has access to the Avenue of the Arts, restaurants and shopping. It is in the process of being upgraded to provide tenants with a clean comfortable living environment. The electric, gas and hot water are included in the rent. The heat is gas fired hot water. Tenant pays and extra charge for Common Area Maintenance.

Learn More About This Property
College1

The three buildings at 830 to 834 Pine Street, known as College Manner were built in the last quarter of the 19th century. Its white stone facade housing 47 apartments was in the hands of the Hoffman family since 1968. Renzi Property Management purchased the property in 2008. An extensive up grading process has begun. The upper floors in the 834 Pine Street property are serviced by an elevator. Its location, nearby Antique Row, Pennsylvania and Jefferson Hospitals, centered between Kahn Park and Washington Square Park, provides a highly desirable trendy neighborhood setting. It has shopping and restaurants within walking distance. There is a central, oil fired, steam heating system. All tenants pay a charge for heat.

Learn More About This Property
Northern Lofts1

Our Northern Lofts property is 17 condo style apartments situated at the entrance of Northern Liberties' iconic Second Street corridor of cafes, galleries, restaurants, and coffee houses. This property has a long and varied history. In 1863, before Spring Garden Street was opened, it consisted of four residential town houses, four store fronts and one commercial space. The center of the property spanned over N. Phillip Street. Construction on the current five story structure began in 1910 and was completed in 1924. Additional renovations happened in 1954 and 2014. Tower Investments purchased this property in 2006, just prior to the economic turmoil. In 2014, the building was reopened with residential units ranging in size from 910-1274 sq. feet. The property offers 17 parking spaces, easy access to Septa's elevated line and is a short walk across Spring Garden Street to City Fitness.

Learn More About This Property
TCFRONT

Tower Court is a one hundred year old mixed use commercial building. There are three commercial units on the first floor and eight two bedrooms units above which are serviced by three separate entrances. This historic property is located in the Elkins Park East shopping district. It provides easy access by train to airport, R1 Warminster, R2 West Trenton, R3 Lansdale, R5 areas. With the Ashbourne Market under renovation just steps away, the entire community is excited by the rejuvenation process under way. Come and be a part of the excitement. The rent includes heat and hot water. The tenants pay electric and gas. Some units have washer and dryers.

Learn More About This Property
EPFRON

The Elkins Park Apartments are located on a hill overlooking a community park. The building consists of an 90 year old three story apartment building containing 19 units. The property is .62 acres and shares its idea setting with all its tenants. Renzi Property Management purchased the property from the Emanuel Ruth Investment Corporation, which had held the property in its family for 80 years, in 2004. The units have been upgraded as they came available. The town, home of the Beth Sholom Synagogue, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, offers excellent civil pride. This is supported by library, train station and bus lines including 28, 55, 70, & 77. The tree lined property offers a mix of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units. There is a laundry on the premises. Some units have washer/dryers. The owner pays for heat and hot water. The tenant pays for electric and cooking gas.

Learn More About This Property
21mckean side

For many years this property, located at the corner of 21st and McKean served the communitys health as a doctors office. Today it remains a pillar of its small community. It provides a historic sense of balance and stability within the shifting sands. Section 8 is available for those seeking assistance. There is air conditioning in every unit.

Learn More About This Property
lnh1

Lithuanian National Hall is just south of the intersection at 2nd and Christian Streets. As the name suggests, this property once housed the local Lithuanian population as they entered the city. It provided the mostly protestant Anglo-Saxon community with a place to congregate for wedding, banquets and private functions. The property was converted to 21 condominiums in 1984. Renzi purchased the property from 21 different owners in 1996. There is gated parking available. Each unit has individual central air conditioning, gas hot air heat and hot water. There is a laundry on the premises. Many units have over sized windows which enable abundant natural light to shine though out the day. Amenities include elevator service, dishwashers, hardwood floors and fireplaces, some units have small outside decks.

Learn More About This Property
stable2

Stable Court, built in 1899, originally housed the horse and buggy salesman of the early 20th Century. The property was totally remodeled in 1985 to form nine individual condominiums ranging in size from 1,000 to 1,600 square feet. The unique features include an indoor parking space for each unit. Most units have individual entrances and a private outdoor space, either a yard or a deck. The front entry door leads to an inner lobby which transcends the viewer to an elegant community courtyard. All units contain electric heat pumps, central air conditioning, hot water tanks, washer/dryers, dishwashers and hardwood floors.

Learn More About This Property
Gaskill1

Gaskill Court was formerly the home of the offices for the Foremost Sausage Company. The renovation, with the help of architect Bob Thomas, was completed in 1996. The property consists of twelve bi level units with individual entrances. The upper six units have individual fiber glass roof top decks. All units contain gas fired hot air heaters with central air conditioning, dishwashers, washers and dryers. It is located on the boarder of the Society Hill section and with access to night life and transportation. This property is highly desirable to young adults.

Learn More About This Property
Candle1

Candle Court Located at 783 S. 2nd Street in Philadelphia is a European Style court yard setting. The covered entry is framed by a wrought iron gate and a cobble stone walkway. This Historic candle factory has been converted into a charming place to live. The court contains a mixture of renters and owners who share an old world style of living. Positive features include fireplaces, private outdoor spaces, and some private entrances, exposed brick walls, with spiral stair cases in bi-level and tri-levels units. There are individual heating systems with central air and washer/dryers in every unit.

Learn More About This Property
2nd1

At 774 S. 2nd Street Renzi Property Management completely renovated the three story structure in 1992 with the help of free hand architect, John Lynah. It consists of three apartments, each with two bedrooms and one bath and private outdoor spaces. Utilities are completely separate. The Units are light filled spacious and clean. They contain washer/dryers, garbage disposals, dish washers, individual hot water heaters, central air conditioning,gas fired hot air heaters, fireplaces and large master bedrooms. Lots of windows provide access to natural light. The amenities and floor plan make these living spaces highly desirable.

Learn More About This Property
IMG_1217

These Green Street properties available are perfect if you are interested in walking or biking to your daily errands. It is about a 7 minute walk from the BSS ATT Station to Fern Rock TC at the Spring Garden Station stop. This location neighbors many parks and local food markets. Apartments are newly renovated with wood floors central air and are accompanied with a washer and dryer. All utilities are electric which tenants will pay for.

Learn More About This Property
Chestnut1

1920 Chestnut Street was built in 1883 as an annex to the Aldine Hotel, now the Boyd Theater. The property was purchase in the early 1930s by Frigidaire for a Center City showroom. The property was later converted to offices before being purchased by Renzi Property Management. With the assistance of Architect Jim Campbell, realtor Ruth Leif Miller and interior designer Malcolm Eisenberg, the property was converted into a mix use condominium, office, and restaurant structure.

Learn More About This Property
Poplar1

Our Romeo Place property is a haven of privacy in the middle of Northern Liberties. The property holds 2 separate buildings. Each building presents four residences with private entrances. The townhouse style offers two, three and four bedroom garden style apartments overlooking a center courtyard. The amenities include outdoor patios, central air, washer/dryers, large basements and kitchens with modern appliances. Off street parking is also available. The location, adjacent to privately owned but public parks, has easy access to cafes, galleries and coffee houses.

Learn More About This Property
Letitia Court1

Letitia Court Located at 11-13 S. Letitia Street in Philadelphia was named after William Penn's daughter, who lived here upon her arrival from England. The half block, Front Street to Second Street and Market Street to Black Horse Alley, was given to her by her father. The street bisecting the lot was named after her. The original courtyard was later opened to Market Street in order to expand commerce. Christopher Ludwig, the first ginger bread baker in Philadelphia also called the property home. He served George Washington as the Baker General of the Revolutionary Army. The property was renovated in 1985 by renowned architects Jim Campbell and Bob Thomas. There is a shared roof top deck offering views of the Delaware River.

Learn More About This Property